Work @ Rio Exclusive
Rio Exclusive is always interested in having the best talent to work as part of its international team. We are committed to recruiting the best candidates to work in our exclusive network.
We search for team members with dedication, experience, professionalism and the discretion necessary in the high-end luxury market. Although we do not have any vacancies right now, we encourage those with something exceptional to submit their CV for review and cover letter at email@example.com.
List of jobs
Luxury Property & Guest Services Specialist at Rio Exclusive
We are looking for a Rio based experienced individual, passionate about customer relations and delivering excellent service standards. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in a professional work environment, with advanced office skills. They will possess strong experience in a client oriented business, with high commitment to quality and happiness of the end user.
- Providing excellent quality service to our new and returning guests is priority number one. The utmost in professional and great presentation skills is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner is essential, and it's imperative that you tailor and customize communications - both by email and phone - for each individual guest
- Confidence, with the ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines and quotas ie: accomplishing sales / rental goals
- Positive, energetic attitude at all times, as well as being hard-working, dynamic and with great team spirit
- Enjoys being part of a close knit team of international staff
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in a rapid changing market
- Computer literacy is key, as you will need to learn new internal management systems
- Proactive & reactive simultaneously - Show initiative by knowing the client base and anticipating their needs, but also be able to act quickly and efficiently when a guest requests
- Ability to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, with more languages an advantage
- Excellent writing skills, in regards to being able to effectively answer emails quickly and professionally, and in helping Rio Exclusive to write or update literature for our website, advertisements, publications, etc
- Excellent negotiation skills & understanding of basic legal contracts / sales documents
- While this list gives a general overview of the responsibilities, the job description will be forever changing and adapting to new objectives and responsibilities that are required.
- For full information please see PDF attached, then, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Occupations:||B to C|
|Salary:||Up to R$100.000 Per year|
|Languages:||English & Portuguese|