- Beautiful property in the historic center of Paraty.
- Known as a pineapple tree,
- Rich in architectural details, with Masonic ornaments on the facade. iron railings and pineapple-shaped decorations.
- In the 18th century, the ornament showed status, wealth, happiness, and bonanza. these properties belonged to the coffee barons.
- Fully preserved with style and comfort, today is the most photographed of paraty. pleasant social area with garden and pool. finishes in solid wood and stone. . atelier, gym and arts workshop. possibility of reversing the plant to another three quarters. a rarity. closed door.
- 650 m² of built area
- 800m² of total area
- 03 large complete suites
- 01 room
- 01 social bathroom
- 01 bathroom employees
- 1 fitness academy
- 1 office
- 1 studio and / or reading room
|Property tax (yearly)
||Condo fee (monthly)
|Location: R. Dr. Pereria - Rio de Janeiro - Paraty
*Prices to be consider on the currency given. Rates in other currencies are indicative and updated everyday at the exchange rate of the day.
- Outdoor space
- City Views