This wonderful villa was built by the famous Brazilian architect Otavio Raja Gabaglia on a cliff so that everyone can enjoy the most extraordinary and breathtaking views of the ocean. Each suite is individual and has a private deck where you can enjoy the beauty of the sea.
The house also has an infinity pool on the property, where cocktails and other snacks can be enjoyed as well as the views and the light sea breeze over your face.
Ferradura Beach is just a 5-minute walk away.
The villa was decorated in a Brazilian style, colorful, with traditional details and modern comfort by Emery de Lima Fata. Most of the walls in the house are glass. Wherever you are, you can see the sea.
In this exclusive luxury inn there are 6 spacious suites, all with a private deck or patio: your privacy will be assured.
1) Suite 1 - Inside the villa, private patio with garden
2) Suite 2 - Private deck overlooking the sea
3) Suite 3 - Private deck overlooking the bay and Praia da Ferradura
4) Guest house - A beautiful 2 bedroom bungalow with a large private deck
5) Master Suite - Inside the villa, top floor with panoramic sea and beach views, private deck
The elegant rooms in the villa boast floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony with panoramic views. Rooms also include an LCD TV with cable channels, air conditioning and a minibar.
A delicious breakfast is served daily at the pool area or on your private deck.
On-site management is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The daily cleaning service is included. A light pool menu is available until 6pm. The house has an on-site chef.
CHARGES FOR CONSUMPTION OF ELECTRICITY, WATER AND EMPLOYEES SERVICES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- Housekeeper: 350 BRL per day. In addition to keeping the outdoor area and pool always clean and organized, it assists in the barbecue and in the kitchen, makes purchases in the supermarket, if necessary.
- Maid: 150 BRL per day. Keeps the house always clean and organized and does maid service.
- Cook (optional): 250 BRL per day. Prepare meals.
- Kitchen helper (optional): 250 BRL per day. Assists the cook.
- Outdoor Space
- Ocean Views
- AC (bedrooms)
- AC (living room)
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Washing Machine
- Bath Amenities
Rates in BRL
|Low season 14 Apr - 19 Dec||R$ 18,750||R$ 131,250||upon request||3|
|High season 20 Dec - 14 Apr||R$ 21,250||R$ 148,750||upon request||3|
|Carnival 19 Feb - 1 Mar||R$ 25,000||R$ 175,000||upon request||5|
|New Year 25 Dec - 5 Jan||R$ 25,000||R$ 175,000||upon request||5|
*Prices to be consider on the currency given. Rates in other currencies are indicative and updated everyday at the exchange rate of the day.